Got Elderberry? 🍇🍯☺️
Ms. Paula started preparing her own homemade organic elderberry for her family because she found the commercial brands to be extremely expensive; made with preservatives and too sweet or thick in consistency.
Ms. Paula’s Liquid Gold is an immune booster that helps fight against viral and bacterial infections, sinus infections and reduces the life of viruses, as well as influenza. Ms. Paula prepares her elderberry syrup with raw local honey, organic cinnamon and fluoride-free filtered water through the Berkey filtration system. It tastes so delicious; kids ask for it daily!
Elderberry has been used medicinally for centuries; studies have proven it works. Elderberry promotes healthy skin; especially for teens with acne. Elderberry promotes long term benefits as well; cardiovascular issues, aids against cancer cell growth and levels blood sugar; benefits are endless. The raw local honey also has medicinal properties; paired with Elderberry, makes Ms Paula’s recipe a tremendous health and wellness supplement must-have. Honey thins the mucous and helps with hacking coughs as well as chronic post nasal drip.
As her product became high in demand, she quickly moved to a commercial kitchen and registered as a company with the state and is licensed and insured. Recently, she added blueberry blossom honey to the elderberry syrup menu for a delicious hint of blueberry for your palate.
- Green’s Natural Food Market, Ocean & Shrewsbury, NJ
- Lovelandtown Grocery, Point Pleasant, NJ
- Beyond Organic Growers, Freehold, NJ
- Pampered Spirit Wellness Point Pleasant, NJ
- Frutta Bowls, Marlboro, NJ
- Frutta Bowls, Wall, NJ
- Innovative Wellness Center, Monroe, NJ
- Annadale & Huguenot, Staten Island, NY
- Delco Drugs & Specialty Pharmacy, Staten Island, NY
- Bluemoon Acres, 2287 Durham Rd., Buckingham, PA
- Salud Salt & Spa, 1387 2nd Ave, Cumberland, WI
- Snapdragon Provisions, 228 S Auburn St, Colfax, CA
You can also schedule a local pickup in the following areas:
- North and South Shore of Staten Island
- Ramtown section of Howell
- Toms River
- Old Bridge Area