Sea Buckthorn Liquid Gold
CLEAN ♦ PURE ♦ ORGANIC
A strong immunity is one’s best defense!
Sea Buckthorn Berries
Lactobacillus species in the gut microbiota have been found to block pro-inflammatory cytokines to inhibit harmful bacteria like Helicobacter pylori. While studying similar mechanisms against bladder inflammation (cystitis) causing E. coli, a team led by Professor Hana Yoon of Ewha Womans University Medical Center in Seoul, found abundant amounts of Lactobacillus gasseri present in the fermented extracts of sea buckthorn berries.
The probiotic has now been found to repress the activation of purine thereby preventing the SARS-CoV-2 from proliferating. Purine is an important compound required for nucleotide formation. Recent studies have found that the new coronavirus attacks purines in order to form its spike proteins and invade normal cells. The Korean team also found that the berries had several antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, and two other bacteria, Streptococcus thermophilus, and Lactobacillus rhamnosus that use the same binding site as that of SARS-CoV-2.
The COVID-19 pandemic is spreading around the globe at an alarming rate forcing scientists to scramble for critical information while simultaneously developing and testing potential treatments. Emerging studies suggest that the mutation rates of the SARS-CoV-2 virus observed in patients are similar to that of HIV and MERS-CoV. Therefore, countries like Korea are administering retroviral drugs such as Kaletra and anti-HIV drugs to COVID-19 patients with mixed results. Dr. Yoon believes that the probiotic L. gasseri could prove to be an effective supplement to COVID-19 treatments and the same mechanisms might be in use against bladder inflammation and hyperlipidemia.
Professor Goo-Bo Jeong of the Lee Gil Ya Cancer and Diabetes Institute, Gachon University, who participated in the study, said that L. gasseri is an effective agent not just against COVID-19 causing virus but also others such as Ebola, Hepatitis and AIDS whose proliferation and mutation rates rely on purine.
Sea Buckthorn is used as a source of vitamins, antioxidants, protein building blocks (amino acids), fatty acids and minerals; for improving blood pressure and lowering cholesterol; preventing and controlling blood vessel diseases; and supporting immunity.
- Vitamin A – helps maintain healthy teeth and bones
- Vitamin B12 – helps with energy production and red blood cell formation
- Vitamin C – promotes wound healing, healthy teeth and gums (berries)
- Vitamin E – helps form red blood cells (berries)
- Vitamin K – crucial for blood clotting to stop bleeding (berries)
Also found in Ms. Paula’s Blend:
- Lycopene – an antioxidant that protects DNA and proteins
- Potassium – needed for fluid balance and muscle function
- Calcium – promotes healthy bones, teeth, and keeps blood pressure constant
- Magnesium – needed for making proteins and immune system health
- Iron – needed to carry oxygen around the body
- Phosphorus – maintains body pH
Pineapples are tropical fruits that are rich in vitamins, enzymes and antioxidants. They may help with the immune system, build strong bones and aid indigestion. And, despite their sweetness, pineapples are low in calories.
Pineapple is chockfull of several benefits due to its nutrient content. It contains bromelain, protein, carbohydrates, sugar, and soluble and insoluble dietary fiber. Minerals like potassium, copper, manganese, calcium, sodium, and magnesium are also found in pineapples. These tropical fruits are low in calories and high in water content, which means they can be helped with weight loss.
Pineapple is rich in vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) and is known to help of the immune system by stimulating the activity of the white blood cells in the body, and reducing the phlegm and mucus build up in the respiratory tracts and sinus cavities.
In addition to providing unique flavor characteristics, hibisicus flower extracts provides relief from high blood pressure and high cholesterol, as well as digestive, immune system, and inflammatory issues. It is also a good source of natural vitamin C.
Not only does liposomal vitamin C have a substantially higher absorption rate than conventional vitamin C supplements, but it also comes with its own host of health benefits This is due to the phospholipids used to surround, or encapsulate, the vitamin C — the very mechanism that allows it to bypass the slow vitamin C transporters present in the gut.
Liposomes are actually similar to cells. The same phospholipids that makeup cell membranes also make up the outer shell of liposomes. The inner and outer walls of the liposome are made up of phospholipids, the most common being phosphatidylcholine, to create a lipid bilayer. A double layer of phospholipids (phospholipid bilayer) creates a sphere around an aqueous (water-containing) component, such as dissolved vitamin C.
Taking a liposomal form of vitamin C is much more effective and efficient than traditional methods of vitamin C supplementation in terms of absorption. Liposomal vitamin C also offers these benefits:
- Bioavailable – More Readily Absorbed
- Boost Heart and Brain Health
- Supports Collagen Production
- Relieves Oxidative Stress
Made without honey, Ms. Paula’s Vegan Hibiscus Sea Bliss is perfect for anyone on a vegan or keto diet, and it is safe for infants.
Organic Coconut Blossom Nectar Syrup
Best Low Glycemic Sugar Replacement
Organic Coconut Blossom Nectar Syrup is totally different from palm syrup. Palm syrup is harvested from the trunk of palm trees while coconut blossom nectar is extracted from the sweet nutritious sap of coconut blossoms. As such, blossom syrup has a smokier taste. It is closer to the taste of brown sugar fudge with a hint of caramel.
Organic coconut sugar has a low glycemic index of 35 making it healthier than traditional sugar. As such coconut sugar only contains 12% sugar (almost sugar free) and has a higher nutritional content than other sweeteners. It is almost sugar free.
Unlike other Coconut or Palm Sugars, Coconut Blossom Nectar is superior in taste and nutrition.
- Low Glycemic Index – Coconut Sugar Syrup has a low glycemic index of 35 making it healthier than traditional sugar. As such coconut nectar only contains 12% sugar (almost sugar free) and has a higher nutritional content than other sweeteners. It also assists in the absorption of glucose into the system helping ensure that blood sugar is kept in check.
- Creamy and Delicious – Unlike Palm Syrup which have a smokier taste, this coconut nectar is thick and is closer to the taste of brown sugar with a slight tinge of caramel flavor. It is a perfect sweetener for desserts, smoothies, and pastries. It can even be a sugar substitute for coffee, tea, other beverages and cooking.
- Not Palm Sugar – Unlike Palm Syrup which is harvested from the trunks of palm trees, Coconut Nectar is extracted from the fresh sweet nutritious sap of the coconut blossoms. This coconut sugar syrup is thickened under controlled heat to avoid overcooking which would affect the nutrients and acidty.
*This offer available online ONLY.
Information on this page has been cited from the following sources: WebMD, Healthline, Health University of Utah, Core Med ScienceDisclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You should not rely solely on this content, and Ms. Paula’s assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if using any OTC or RX medication. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.